Public Dynamic IP
Public Dynamic IP provides remote connectivity between your mobile device and corporate VPN. Remote access allows you to access critical applications and data; it also enables troubleshooting for remote devices and much more.
Within Public Dynamic IP, there are two connectivity options:
Public Dynamic IP—One Way Communication
Designed for mobile device-initiated (outbound) communications, where company servers respond to mobile requests, this option is suitable for a business that requires one-way, remote Internet access.
Public Dynamic IP is ideal for:
- Business users who need mobile Internet access to support applications such as point-of-sale devices
- Business users with certain types of VPN software, who need a Public Dynamic IP address for VPN access
- Businesses that require remote access to field devices
No minimum number of IP addresses required. Available for small, medium, and large businesses.
Public Dynamic IP—Two Way Communication (Connect Dynamic)
Connect Dynamic provides two-way communication through a Public Dynamic IP address, allowing for continuous data transfer between remote field devices and your company server.
Two-way communication is essential for applications that require continuous remote monitoring, GPS tracking, dispatch communication and much more.
Connect Dynamic is ideal for:
- Tracking and dispatch applications
- Access to remote IP cameras
- Telemetry systems
- Remote fleet management systems
- Videoconferencing solutions
- Machine-to-machine communications
- Smart Hub connections
Connect Dynamic provides similar functionality to a Public Static IP address, at a lower price.
Suitable for small, medium and large businesses.